Friday, June 19, 2009

New book

I remember reading my brothers blog about a new chapter in his life and I remember thinking how scary it was to start a new chapter, to leave all the rest behind and to keep going strong for the rest of the book.

Well I turned the page and found it's the end of the book. I'm starting a new one. The last one was amazing, there are no words to explain it..Honestly, It was a very happy 2 years of my life. To stop using metaphors, cause I'm rather tired to keep it going...many things have changed and are still changing. me and mike are no longer a couple. It's a funny feeling, and I can't believe it. We still see each other a lot, being in the same community and everything. Today we were pondering on how funny Christian break ups are. You don't pass through the normal steps of a break up: denial, realisation, despair, regret, eagerness to fill the void, regret again (this part could be recurring) and then okness. It's more like: feel a void, fill it with God, smile and be friends. I'm not saying there aren't feelings involved because I must say this hurts a lot, but there's something different. I suppose that's what we mean when we say we have God's joy...it's eternal, it remains no matter what.


In my new book (metaphor's back), there is chaplaincy. :) I never thought I would be so comfortable with new people so quickly. The people there are pretty awesome, and honestly, studying has never been more fun. I also love the way love shows through them all, in the sense that it's like one big family..makes me happy :D

Intercession is doing great. I love the togetherness there too. Meeting a lot of new people all of a sudden, which is really awesome. Summer is starting very nicely indeed :)

I also want this to be a new start where my relationship with God is on a new level. For these past 2 years I have never been on the road with God alone. Now I am, and I think it's gna be a blast hehe. I want to go deeper with Him, and I want to play for Him alone, I want to sing for Him alone. :)

Thats about it for now,

Bring on the change...in small gentle doses if you don't mind :)

Van :)

5 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    :) here for you when you run out of ink pupa
    krissie said...
    I wanna hold your haaaand.
    Yep yep yep.
    LG said...
    I agree about chaplaincy..
    =)
    Steve Diacono said...
    =) Van I am glad you filled the void with God... It's soo much better I swear.

    You stay positive,well... TRY ;)

    God bless
    Rachel said...
    I like that quote, and it's so true (:

    tondem: like tandem but for toes.

Post a Comment