Saturday, June 6, 2009

I am very happy to say: One to go :D Finally, these exams drained me of all sanity, and deprived me of a lot of food too.. :S Finally enough though, these exams haven't drained me of happiness. I've been studying at chaplaincy for these past week I think, and I must say I am very happy indeed. It feels very nice to share the stresses of a students life with other people who are passing through the same thing. And the good thing is, it's not even shared with moaning and groaning, but rather through smiles and 'ejja l-ahhar ftit's. So I am a happy chick ><

Although everything is good with my 'social' life, if you want to call it that, My head has been turned upside down and is still trying to function normally. It's not really the exams, more.....I don't know...my confusion. Confusion and me were going out in 6th form, but I thought we broke up for good, and I never wanted to see him again. However he returned begging for forgiveness...and silly me took him back. And now, he's here to stay he says. Problem is I hate this feeling. I feel like I don't know what I want anymore...ekk like every area of my life is at that point where I have to decide something, and I don't know what it is. Bleh, I want it to go now. I want to have a happy care free summer not a pensive one. Ehh...God knows.

On the bright side this can finally happen:





4 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    sorry..but...i diagree with confusion being a guy...come on!
    Matt said...
    *hug*
    Matti said...
    Confusion is an it!

    Word verif: hylst... sounds like "hlist" in Maltese lol... if only!
    Rachel said...
    yay for summer (:

Post a Comment