Thursday, May 21, 2009

I love playing with my food. Little faces shine out to me...so today I decided to put them on paper...here they are:



Sun grass and flower out of 'moon and stars' cocopops










:) I was bored xD

hmm, what else did I want to relate, Oh yes. Me and estelle had our final observation thank God. However in this one I got a rather unpleasant farewell gift. For those who don't know, for university we have to observe children and see their normal development...not random children, we're not stalkers, we have 3 children whom we observe 3 times each throughout the year. Anywhooo...this particular boy (age 3) is a wee bit hyperactive one he gets to know you, in the good way. Anyway I was playing scary monster with him (scary monster being me) and i grabbed him, and told him I wasn't get to let go and I was going to eat him. So as it was this boy was 'sitting' on my knee. And all of a sudden a feel this warmth, and hear this familiar but not too common (or socially acceptable for that matter) sound. The child had farted on my knee :( and not silently. I didnt know what to do, I turn round and see Estelle's fuzzy hair shaking in fits of laughter, I just burst out laughing and little boy just skipped off content from his freedom of the big scary giant. o0. Wonderful lol.

Also today was a wonderful day :) Other than the head and neck studying, I must say I spent a blissful day with mike...hehe we went to shop for food cause we decided we wanted to cook. Our shopping result was: Coco pops, budino, which we made ourselves, galletti, parma ham, a carton of milk, bake rolls and orange juice. We thought of krissie shouting at us to eat something substantial and healthy hehe...xD Was much funness :D

Toodles

5 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    glad ure not only studying but getting out and about a bit
    love u and miss u sis
    krissie said...
    "Fibre, guys! And your 5-a-day!! Put DOWN the bake rolls!" I can hear my own voice in my head...kinda weird. Sounds like you had fuuuun :) Also, I wants galletti!! Love you X
    nessa said...
    hehe i misses your voice :(
    Matt said...
    so basically you got really bored, got farted on by a 3-year-old and can't eat substantial meals... is that right?

    XP
    Anonymous said...
    lol @ matt

Post a Comment