Tuesday, June 30, 2009

happiness

I'm a loon.

Last time I was sitting on the fountain of Valletta, and it was a bit windy and the water of the fountain was spraying on my back. It was such a nice feeling, only that the water is rather dirty as you might have realized. But...I couldn't care less. I just sat there whilst looking at people hassling about it and trying to cover their hair from the beautiful spray. And I was there...sitting with my hair blowing in the breeze and getting wet, and loving it xD

Anyway since I had nothing better to do than wait (as it was what I was doing in the first place) I started writing down some things which make me happy and I came up with these:

1. Little children blowing bubbles and then running after them
2. Laughing out loudly without caring
3. Remembering something funny in a quiet place full of people and muffling the laugh
4. Having a warm shower and getting into bed after a day at the beach
5. Sleeping knowing you don't have to wake up early the next day
6. Somebody smiling back at you when you smile at them
7. Being able to content myself from these silly things ><

Toodles and smiles :)

3 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    nice list...but u forgot falling children
    Rachel said...
    I love both the blog and the new layout. Very heller XD
    Unknown said...
    ...u also forgot falling G :P hehe

Post a Comment