Thursday, March 19, 2009

Driving around....

   First of all I want to say this: I rode on a motorbike :D Hehe I've always wanted to do it and today I was offered a lift home in one. YOu know those girls who look so comfortable on their bike, and hold on to the back of the seat, come off their motorbike, take off their helmet, shake their hair side to side, put the helmet down and walk away sexily...that so wasn't me :S It was more of a shivering so much cause the wind was cold on my face, couldn't put down the glass thingy on the helmet to cover my face, Shout in pain with every bump in the road (and im telling you, with a motorbike, you feel the bumps), the coming off the bike wasn't too bad it was kind of like getting off a horse, then....The Helmet Part! Hehe not easy to get it off your face lol, and my hair came in a one big puff :D But other than that it was lovely :D Always wanted to try it, finally have :D Big thanks to clinton who offered me the lift :) 


  Funny road thing happened the other day: Becky, her brother and myself were on the way to naxxar in her car and we had to pass through this narrow road which was two way. Anyway, the man in the car infront of us started telling becky to come forward cause she can make it, in that way maltese people do. In the meantime cars are honking behind us, so with the panick and frustration, she was really under stress. As soon as we start moving a little bit more we all look up and see 10 cars behind this one that was directing us, all with their hands out of the car directing her to move forward (I kid you not). Every time we passed one of them they commented like 'you can do it' or 'ejja tghaddi' or 'you could have done that easily' ...it was like a long drive of shame :S But very funny all the same :D lol

       Nessiieee

 

4 Comments:

  1. ^KaI^ said...
    that is so typically maltese! XD
    motorbikes scare me but wat u sed just rlly made me laugh XD."...thats so wasnt me :S"
    ur so cute van =)
    <3
    Matt said...
    Wow you've really kept this thing up :)

    I miss motorbikes. My dad got one when he was 18, then he bought a scooter a couple of years ago, we used to go up to bugibba together on it in the summer. Then some idiots stole it :(

    I need to get a vespa one of these days :)
    Nessa said...
    Ilaa, i was really never the motorbike person..I used to give people the bad eye everytime i saw them on one...lol it was funny to see people give me that look :D Hehe I soo imagine ure dad in one, with hair :D lol Thanks for the comments. Yes matt im adament on keeping it going!
    Unknown said...
    lol u made my day van!! hehe keep up the blogs i love them =)

Post a Comment