Monday, March 16, 2009



I wonder why it happens.. when I want a change I have to do something radical with myself lol. I cut my hair hehe. It's not a big deal or anything just shorter, but for me its quite short. But this always happens...when I want to start a new chapter in my life, or maybe I want to change my ways I cut my hair lol. Maybe its a subconscious thing like 'getting rid of the split ends in my life'. hehe

 I also do it with coming out of bad points in my life. When I'm passing through a really bad time, and I decide I have to get out of it....I pull up my hair..hehe first thing :S It sort of has to do with the effect of the media today...think about it:   In any chick flick you see, in the usual scenario when the girl breaks up with the guy, or something bad happens, at the point where the mellow music is on and you see shots of the girl eating alone, or remaking her life..she ALWAYS pulls up her hair, it kindof gives a sense of 'Ok, I'm gna give my life another chance, lets start working' hehe.

So...as my very long intro suggests, i'm starting a new page :) Nothing drastic has happened, im just tired of moaning. The work has to be done, no matter how much I moan, I'm living in Malta, no matter how much i want to go to Greece lol..and I'm happy with my life :) So hair cut, God is by my side: Ready, set, Go...



Me with my 'oh-so-short'
hair :)






1 Comment:

  1. Simon said...
    well...in the films people run around dancing and singing in the rain...if we all did that we'd all be in bed with a cold every other week in winter.... :P
    But i like your new hair cut sis...you look gorgeous...

Post a Comment