Sunday, March 8, 2009

Freshly made bubble


Ok, so im blogging :D I still can't believe it. Thing is I see so many blogs and I love reading them and I've always tried to write a diary thingy but it never worked..it ended up being a list of things I did during the day like: I slept I ate I showered Went to school Came home.....So here I can actually write whenever I want and the design is done for me (which is one of the reasons I wanted to blog :D) Anywho...anyones welcome to enter my bubble...

I'm leaving you with me on my bubble hehe, for those who are judging the pic with a critical eye (*coughbrother*) please rem its my first time using photo shop. I would have loved to put me INTO the bubble but my skills havent advanced as far as yet :S

Thats it for now:)
Ness :D

2 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    hey Vannie, Very nice blog...proud to accept you into the blogging family..
    like the pic...proset for the editing...ill try the putting u into a bubble thing
    Matt said...
    You aswell... oh dear... :)

Post a Comment