Monday, March 9, 2009

Lists and Desert

I'm a list person :D Hehe funny thing really, I would never have said that im a planner, but i actually planned out my life until summer. My days are structured by a paper that says what im supposed to be doing. It's quite funny really, I made this list, I could tear it up whenever it suits me, but I somehow feel compelled to stick to it because..why would I have written it in the first place if not to stick to it right?

On further inspection of this list I realised that i have no 'leisure time' or 'maintance time' (u know going from one place to another) as mike put it..so the list must be scarapped and re-done.

On a more normal note..tomorrow I have my first Speech Therapy Observation. I will officially know what my life wil be like in 4 years time :)

Also, I need more me-Jesus time. It's like im deliberatley avoiding God, and just don't want to speak to Him. No idea why I do this to myself. As Matt explained quite nicely..I'm in the middle of the desert...and i sure do want to get out of it about now, but I realised God isn't gna throw the water at my feet, instead he's giving me the strength to keep walking, and the patience to no give up. So I'll gladly take what he's giving me..and move forward, cause if I stay here, I'll die :S

I also realised something about blogging, which is truly nice...It's not really for the other people in my case, I dont even think my life is interesting or my writing style is cool. The thing is I sort out my thoughts by writing them down, and typing them down doesnt tire me at all.
So happiness on that..

I'm out...
Nessa
Gb, all who are in the desert too, keep walking ;)

2 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    keep the blogging coming...
    and from experience...plans anmd lists never work :)
    Unknown said...
    hey swtie...i am telling u from now i am going to big one of ur biggest blog followers hehe i rly like it..u rly pour urself out in it..ur thoughts and feelings..its nice to have nessa 24/7 since im getting to talk to u less and less as time goes on..stupid busy lives :s hehe keep the blogs coming =)

    p.s. i live by lists and planning too hehe and seems to work for me!

Post a Comment