Saturday, March 28, 2009

rocky imagination


The soft wind teasing my hair, pushing it to and fro, the sound of the rope's effort seemingly comforting, that weightless feeling of when your being carried. My hands are burning slightly from holding on, and yet I cannot let go.
The time has come...my heart starts pounding . I feel each beat in my throat, louder louder...my knees tremor slightly but my feet are firm. I push up as hard but as slowly as I can. I can't believe I'm challenging physics. As soon as I get used to the position I hear an instructive shout from above. Without thinking I push ever so slightly, a bit of rope is released enabling me to move further down the massive rock. Suddenly my feet reach a different kind of stableness..my body straightens out..I am as nature intended, vertically upright. As a drop of sweat traces down my temple I can say out loud 'I've gone abseiling'.

Well sadly I haven't really, this is just what I thought it would be like hehe. Either that or a one scream till my feet hit ground. I'm supposed to be going tomorrow but I'm sick *sadness*

Prayers and sleepy kisses
Van

5 Comments:

  1. Matt said...
    Ejja change your backround one more time, you know you want to XP
    Never been abseiling, would be fun i spose... though snowboarding or base-jumping would probably be more attractive. Sim's prob going to say something about this now :)
    Unknown said...
    Oh you're not going? :S will be next time :S
    nessa said...
    I will change it again ok?? just to show you that im not scared of you :P hehe im trying to find the real me. :D
    Luis Portugal said...
    Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal
    Simon said...
    Base jumping ^^

Post a Comment