Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exam time has begun

As my eyes move over the pink being slowly and carefully drawn over the white paper with black markings, I feel my eyelids slowly getting heavier. The feeling of my hand sliding over the paper seems to become more soothing, and the monotonous page seems to fill with life with the highlighted colour, although this doesn't make it more interesting.
My eyelids feel even heavier now, but I don't want to stop.

I need some sort of prompting to snap me out of the daze, so I close the book and slide it off the desk. As I realise the sound wasn't too big I look down and realise I've created a house around me of stacked books...

My little house... :)

I think I'll live here for a while... XD

5 Comments:

  1. Matt said...
    pfft, sunshiiiiineeee XD
    Nessa said...
    oh shove off matthew. It is ure fault im in this panic state now. U and ure hippie 'lifeisgoodletsliveit' ways :P
    Matt said...
    By your panic you've evidently not taken the true meaning of the philosophy to heart :P
    Nessa said...
    i have but the world has decided to show me how in todays world it's 'all work and no play' or 'min jorqod ma jaqbadx hut'. I do realise i'm sounding like my mother now. Ehh its just irritation..it will wear off hopefully.
    Steve Diacono said...
    I got more of a pillar of books sorounded by sea of papers lol.

    Ahh well a month and a half of dullness followed by three months of fun and random nights XD

    Good luck with studies =D

Post a Comment