Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy moments



aaa, spring...don't you feel it? It's amazing. I love how spring brings with it all these AMAZING changes like the change of the hour, I love how it's still light at 7 pm:) And suddenly you start smelling barbecue coming from nowhere. Joyfulness XD

I started writing songs again. A big thanks goes to matt for the awesomeness of JJ Heller, which I also have to thank Achie for giving to matt who then gave to me. I feel inspired. Yesterday night was mad, I was listening to her and suddenly I was thinking of my own lyrics hehe, and while listening to her writing mine. I wont put it down though, cause I'll probably regret it later, my first songs after a rusty pause are usually really cringing when I look back on them. Also I realised I started playing different. I had worship team today, and chords went out the window, I was playing a different tune lol. I am very excited :)

Leaving with happiness and spring hugs

3 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    hey pupa,
    i encourage you t continue discovering your new style and song writing skills...you truly have a God given talent, don't waste it.
    Love you
    krissie said...
    I guess I have some more music to download... :)
    Hope to hear the product of your newfound inspiration soon! Love you Xxx
    Unknown said...
    aaaahhh thats great van so glad to hear about your songs and style!! you see YOU ARE a born pianist!! hehe God bless you and this awesome talent he has given you! xxx

Post a Comment