Friday, April 10, 2009

thoughts of You


Lately I have been thinking...
Of those times in which your word touched my heart
In which it took just a sound of you to make me believe
Lately I’ve been thinking...
Of those times in which the whole world would know
And then I started thinking...
Of what happened
Why have I stopped caring, trusting, believing?
What pain has shot doubt into my heart?
What suffering has inflicted indifference?
What nature of sin can pull you away from the one you love?
What flicker of hope can save you?
I stop thinking and suddenly remember...
Your touch
Your words
Your love
I'm saved again

5 Comments:

  1. Simon said...
    nice...
    lol..
    all of a sudden everyone's a poet :)
    Matt said...
    Sweet :)
    Bernie said...
    ooo such beautiful words daughter... so proud... so proud :-)
    nessa said...
    hehe your adopted one is doing good :D
    Lara said...
    illa van ... rly nice :) its true, every1s becoming a poet all of a sudden ... u guys r great :) wish i could share ur talents

Post a Comment